Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Negative Gold
Keep playing games and gaining cash and having it reverted into the negative, can anyone help with this?

[Image: screenshotaa.png]

Edit: The screenshot is the latest screenshot from the end of today and has been occurring throughout the day playing.
Have you been using the shrine when low on money? If that's not it, you'll have to wait for a dev to assist you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(01-05-2012, 10:59 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Have you been using the shrine when low on money? If that's not it, you'll have to wait for a dev to assist you.

Yeah I used the shrine once but never to the point that i would have no cash cause i had a fair bit the night before, then came on today in the negatives.

Thanks for the quick response btw.
If you are the leader of a house you will need to pay a small sum every week or day or so, maybe that is the problem?
(01-05-2012, 11:19 PM)Kwal link Wrote: If you are the leader of a house you will need to pay a small sum every week or day or so, maybe that is the problem?

Nope, but its possible this may be a fault of my own or a bug but I need to get to the bottom of it I guess. It has occurred throughout today though.