Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alpha's youtube channel
Hey guys, I'm glad to present you my youtube channel about scene making. More are coming. I hope you love it. And do ot forget to subscribe for more.
First part |

Second part |

Other maps there : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...700.0.html

AlphA____
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Wow the detail put into this is amazing, how long did it take you to finish the first map?
Hehehe, deleting all your props and then reverse that? Tongue
Nice stuff, looks very cool.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(29-03-2014, 09:52 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Hehehe, deleting all your props and then reverse that? Tongue
Nice stuff, looks very cool.

Indeed, video is more interesting like that

Quote:Wow the detail put into this is amazing, how long did it take you to finish the first map?

About 6h to end this map
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
y u no dev map maker?!
(30-03-2014, 03:18 AM)Weinèr link Wrote: y u no dev map maker?!

I imagine I could become one, let nordinvasion choose their own sceners. But yeah it´s a good question Smile . And I probably answer yes.
News : I'm happy to share you my third video about my map pack. Hope you like it guys.
Bye!
AlphA

Really great maps.
I especially like the Snowy one and the second one which reminds me on a map of Wolfpack Tongue
Keep the great work up.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
News guys :

Enjoy!
[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB1HLP4EEtY&list=TLchdduDWHxNvt7T6q_3URp8ez8VYfopP0[/embed]

new timelapse.