Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report:RS_Cube (Scamming)
About 1-2 weeks ago, Cube and I agreed on 450k for SS Bow/War. A day after the deal was made, I gave him 265k as first payment. He then defriended me via Steam, took away my admin from the ts my friends and I use, and permabanned me from it. This proves he purposedly tried to scam me. RS_darklit also recalls a week before the deal, RS_Cube said he was going to scam me on purpose to get "payback" for the SKS he gave me for free. A few days after he scammed me, I got unbanned from the ts by RS_darklit. Even he believes what Cube did was wrong and shouldn't have been done. After getting unbanned, whenever I ask Cube about the money he completely ignores me whether I ask him in-game or via the ts.

No SS evidence, but all the evidence is in the trade logs. I used character "Wade" and RS_Cube used "RS_Robin".

Thanks for your time.
Finna whip.
this is all correct, cube filled me in on his intent to scam wade. i recommended him to not do that, as it would be very mean.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Shouldn't have scammed me. I'm gonna pay back little by little. I really don't want to pay you back but since I'm a good person I will give you back that gold.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
The official verdict on these sorts of deals gentlemen, is that nothing can be done to force any sort of repayment, unless photographic evidence of this deal in written agreement is provided. So a message on the trade forums saying both parties agree to this trade and that said amount will be paid over x amount of time, quoted by both persons involved in the trade. If no such evidence is provided then the devs are just going to ignore it.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Lock topic= Paid back in full.
Finna whip.
(30-04-2014, 10:28 PM)Wade link Wrote: Lock topic= Paid back in full.
You can lock it yourself. Check the bottom of the page.