Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We Want Versatile Maps
  Most maps in this game favor archers with glitches and hard places to reach, but there are 2 other classes. You can play as cavalry in Swadian Village only and infantry always get useless after some stages. What I want to see is some maps with open fields, tight streets and rooftops alltogether; so, everyone can enjoy this great mod. You can start with removing the invisible walls in Swadian Town map.
(08-12-2011, 03:05 PM)artintrex link Wrote:   You can play as cavalry in Swadian Village only
Oh hello there beach assault, how are you?
I forgot that one but its not the point. Yes, Beach Assault favors cavalry but there should be some towers or something near the ships so infantry and archers can play(I'm not talking about killing peasants). No need to mention they always start poll for other maps when its Beach Assault. What about Mountain Pass if your a cav you have to sit somewhere and wait for assist xp. What I meant is every map must be equally enjoying for all classes.

Furthermore, there is no way to kill high-end bosses without using glitches(unless you are a very unusual player). Instead of using glitches inf and cav should work together to divide enemies while archers killing them, and maps should encourage it.
WOW
try to make a soup for 989 different people is not easy man
It comes down to adapting to the map really. I agree cav doesnt work on mountain pass,but their cav doesnt work either, seems like a fair trade to me. Personally not a big fan of mountain pass because its to narrow,but no sense in crying xD

As for teamwork, lets take swadian village. Its a pretty tactical map wouldnt you say? Its not that cavalry cant lure the enemy away and work as decoys,its that they dont. Its public after all, if you want to try actually progressing, I recommend either joining a house,or starting one ^^
May I remind you that Cav is a class not just horse itself. If I'm not be able to play on every map either remove the class or make maps bigger it is simple is that. What I really don't understand is that he intentionally removed the open field with invisible barriers in Swadian Town. There shouldn't be maps like "oh this is cav map, oh this is infantry map". All maps must be playable for all classes. I think he wanted to favor infantry by limiting Swadian Town but the whole favoring idea is wrong.
Cavalry is indeed a class and one that, may I remind you, many play very selfishly.  And there's no need for it either.  Swadian Village would actually come close to one of those balanced maps because there are (albeit minor) strong points for infantry and archers to hold at which point cav could draw the enemy near these locations.  But instead, they're constantly running off to fight on their own where other players on foot can't even benefit from assist experience without putting themselves at risk.  I agree that Mountain Pass and Swadian Town are not ideals maps, but right now I prefer them because I don't have to worry about cavalry getting too far ahead and robbing me (and the rest of the group) of experience.

The problem isn't maps favoring particular classes insomuch as the problem is the players themselves.
Saying again:

Cav has an easy start, archers are better at high-end waves, and infantry is all-round difficulty.

The speed bonus at higher waves gets chargers twoshotted if you make the tiniest mistake, leaving you dehorsed and oneshottable.
Cavalry is indeed selfishly at the start, but it gets harder and harder.

Infantry stays same difficulty: they have to run all the way there, dish some damage and try not to get overwhelmed.

Archers have to run aswell, but can attack from further, which keeps them out of the major part of the danger at higher waves.
How about Add some big village from native , with fixed roofs ?
He can divide spawn points even more so cavalry cannot selfisly kill peasants at the begining.