Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banned, Why?
i was banned from nordinvasion, and i know why. cheating. but i havent do that!!!! another member has hacking my account and has cheat. now i have VERY much minus assist xp. ON all accounts!!!
now im banned from nordinvasion, and i cant create a new account. when i want to join a server , i will kicked. i cant prove it. but i hope you all understand me. :'(  i want to work off it, but pls i want to play nordinvasion

(Info: he has hack my account on the website, not the game. PLS help me!!!!!! i dont like the other mods, this was my favorite mod!

Sry for my english, im from germany.

FreeKill

Edit:My currently account name is FireSword
Live every day
                            like your last.
Please explain to me how someone took your CD key and played your character in order to cheat in the game?

Edit: Then if he hacked your account on the website, in which way did he cheat?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(03-05-2012, 04:49 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: Please explain to me how someone took your CD key and played your character in order to cheat in the game?

Edit: Then if he hacked your account on the website, in which way did he cheat?

He means that someone "hacked" into the website (login with his char) and gave him minus XP on all of his Accounts.
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
What is your account name.
(05-05-2012, 09:48 AM)Hande link Wrote: What is your account name.

FireSword , Xetro and RebellOfNord. all are good charakters but i havent use the accounts Xetro and RebellOfNord after hacking
Live every day
                            like your last.