Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next - archer
buy a better meele-weapon like wormbane or EK Tongue
(04-04-2014, 01:47 AM)cteem link Wrote: and how much do these items cost?
Hm, don't remember the actual prices, I'd say a million minimum for each item you want to upgrade. And that being brass armors like gauntlets and boots.
Royal Scale is around 5mill I think, Elmwood arrows 7mill up to even 10mill if you count how hard is it to craft it, Eastern Katana is around 20Mill, barrel around 5mill, the elmwood/ebony bow should be around 3-4mill I believe. And Ullrs Bane, well that's totaly up to the person selling it, some say they would sell for 25mill, but this really is people who are bad at archery, I myself own this bow for a long time and I can say it's fairly worth around 35-40mill. I love it and wouldn't sell for lower then that.

Edit: ah, and worm bane, that is around 750k up to million, sometimes you can find someone to sell it even lower.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(04-04-2014, 10:47 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: [quote author=cteem link=topic=24896.msg172818#msg172818 date=1396576054]
and how much do these items cost?
Hm, don't remember the actual prices, I'd say a million minimum for each item you want to upgrade. And that being brass armors like gauntlets and boots.
Royal Scale is around 5mill I think, Elmwood arrows 7mill up to even 10mill if you count how hard is it to craft it, Eastern Katana is around 20Mill, barrel around 5mill, the elmwood/ebony bow should be around 3-4mill I believe. And Ullrs Bane, well that's totaly up to the person selling it, some say they would sell for 25mill, but this really is people who are bad at archery, I myself own this bow for a long time and I can say it's fairly worth around 35-40mill. I love it and wouldn't sell for lower then that.

Edit: ah, and worm bane, that is around 750k up to million, sometimes you can find someone to sell it even lower.
[/quote]
I knew the approximate value of all these items but when you lay it all out and i see how much you actually have only on your archer... lets say that my jaw dropped before i finished reading. And to think that there are people with more, I should just stop playing to save myself the disappointment of never being that rich D:
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(05-04-2014, 03:25 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=24896.msg172846#msg172846 date=1396608474]
[quote author=cteem link=topic=24896.msg172818#msg172818 date=1396576054]

[/quote]
I knew the approximate value of all these items but when you lay it all out and i see how much you actually have only on your archer... lets say that my jaw dropped before i finished reading. And to think that there are people with more, I should just stop playing to save myself the disappointment of never being that rich D:
[/quote]
Or quit for a month and come back and loot 2-3 legendaries in a week Wink. Funny how that actually works! Anyways, don't look at it that way too much, you play for yourself and to have fun, who cares how richer someone is. I know you were not too serious about it but still, I've got a friend who got annoyed over me for winning 2 of my legendaries, which kind of disappointed me.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(05-04-2014, 12:56 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: [quote author=happymonkey99 link=topic=24896.msg172973#msg172973 date=1396668348]
[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=24896.msg172846#msg172846 date=1396608474]
[quote author=cteem link=topic=24896.msg172818#msg172818 date=1396576054]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Or quit for a month and come back and loot 2-3 legendaries in a week Wink. Funny how that actually works! Anyways, don't look at it that way too much, you play for yourself and to have fun, who cares how richer someone is. I know you were not too serious about it but still, I've got a friend who got annoyed over me for winning 2 of my legendaries, which kind of disappointed me.
[/quote]
hey i'd be annoyed too, I think anyone would be a bit upset that it wasn't them, although I would absolutely congratulate and be happy for a friend who got one. But really, NI is for fun I might even give away my first legendary to a redshirt If I suddenly become mentally ill Wink.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
If I suddenly become mentally ill Wink[/size].
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I have just respeced to archer and I have aurora is it ok to use with t1 inf too?
(18-06-2014, 06:45 AM)Sparta_mam link Wrote: I have just respeced to archer and I have aurora is it ok to use with t1 inf too?

The Aurora Blade is usable by every class, including redshirts, so it's a great choice for a melee weapon for an archer.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."