Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Event] Dance with me ;)
Hey,

since there is no weekly event this week I thought we could maybe make a fun event on Saturday 21:00 CEST. (Since the other event is only 1 hours after this we should meet at least 15 mins before it starts at TS or irc)

So here is my idea: We hijack a normal-mode server together using some special equipment Wink

Weapons: Only 2-Handed Mauls (Great Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Maul) and if you don't like slow weapons you are also allowed to use a dagger as a secondary weapon Wink
Helmet: Should be something funny like a Christmas Hat or the Crown of Flowers (or a Arming Cap if don't got one of those)
Armor: Blue Tunic (not sure yet, but at least we look a bit like nords, so we can maybe trick them into thinking we are on their side, but then BAMM! Face meets Maul.)
Hand/Leg-Amor: Free choice.

Here is a pic of what you could look like:
[img2]http://athuktzuk.de/NI-items/dancewithme.png[/img2]

I hope that we got at least 5-6 players together =)

If you want to take part just write your charname here and I will add you to the List.

THE LIST:
Count me in!!!!

I shall go polish my christmas hat at once...
^ Xmas hat

Im coming t00 if u want me.
Is this still going to happen or are you all going to join OneEye's event? If this is postponed please post it here. If you dont want to do it anymore the pls lock it,
"And it goes a little something like this..."
well since there is no timer for tournament testing (not sure when we will finish) I think if ppl want they can come first to dance and then to duel  Wink
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
OneEye's event was purposely planned one hour after this event.
Yes - signed up for both myself
This is still going to happen. We are 3 ppl so far =) hope we can get some more =)
Count me in!! Damn i sold my christmas hat  Sad
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(05-05-2012, 09:04 AM)OneEyE link Wrote: Count me in!! Damn i sold my christmas hat  Sad

i got a spare you can buy Smile

count me in aswell though i feel like i forgot some kinda plan well ill tell tari if i cant come and write it here Smile