Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Zweihander
My Ingamename: Zilong
Server: NI_Normal_EU_3 i think im not sure.
Time: between 15:00 and 16:00 CET
Date: 04.04.2014
Player I report: Zweihander

Reason for the report:
The player named Zweihander insulting me aggresive, he wants to punch me in the face, and its not the first time he is insulting germany, i saw him did it many times just dont got screens of it. btw hes is listed in this report too: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...926.0.html

Screen of my personal log:
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140404/opo27je6.jpg
- Here Zweihander could not hold himself back i dont know i heard he knows admins but who the f cares if someone is like him he should get some lesson and not like i can do everything now! very insulting sayin he want to punch me in the face, its not the first time he insultng ppl and especially germany...i saw him do it many times...just dont got screenshots of it. i ll get more screens hes always anoyed or is raging. so np.
I hope its not like PW in here if u know an admin u get free. i hope some lesson for this two will be told. this are anoying ppl.
Zilong, I suggest you grow up or get off the internet, Nothing here is offensive.

WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
let the admin decide i dont know who u are to say such thing now but if u dont like it u can go ^^
i just do like the other report everything now.
Your statement that I insulted Germany many times is invalid as I can't remember having insulted Germany any time in the past. Regarding the part about me wanting to punch you in the face, I don't see how that is a valid reason to report. Your behaviour in-game isn't exactly fantastic either, considering all you do it type in caps and and tell people they're kids (you failed to mention that your response to my "insult" was "no cos ur a kid" or something similar. I guess it was too optimistic of me to think you have a sense of humor. Also, if you feel the need to report half the damn communtiy, there's probably something wrong with you, not everyone else.

FYI: I have nothing against Germany nor Germans. A quick look at the people I play with regularly will prove that.
2 people is half community yea?^^ why i just got problems with you guys then x D
haha something similar? prove it then.
and nothing against german? wasnt u sayin "i dont get a foot into germany" or caling us "sauerkraut" ?? something similar...i must done right reporting u if u so intusiastic lying and dont want me to report you xD

i got new screens of u uploaded soon.
(04-04-2014, 03:03 PM)Zilong link Wrote: 2 people is half community yea?^^ why i just got problems with you guys then x D
haha something similar? prove it then.
and nothing against german? wasnt u sayin "i dont get a foot into germany" or caling us "sauerkraut" ?? something similar...i must done right reporting u if u so intusiastic lying and dont want me to report you xD

i got new screens of u uploaded soon.
I don't really think I need to provide any screenshots when 14 other people saw it (Taipan and Orome). I never said "sauerkraut".
EDIT: Of course I don't want you to report me.. Why would anyone want to be reported?
sauerkraut isnt even an insult, its something to eat  :'(
This: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg172901