Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please help, made horrible mistake
I just found out that you can go to hero with the right amount of melee xp and gold, but at first my character screen said Max Level at 52 Commando and I could only upgrade other classes so I upgraded to skirmisher class Sad Does this mean I am screwed ? And if so would an admin please take pity and help me, I spent endless hours on my Character Valendur so i can make him a hero, please help I have worked and grinded too hard to lose it all to a foolish mistake, I'm a loner so nobody ever informed me of how to make hero properly  :-[
Semper Fi
Respec is the way to go, after you reached 52 you can then choose your hero class spending some Gold and the rest of your classpoints.
Wusel @ Omnia
It doesn't give me an option to respec and all the classpoints I earned are gone because of taking skirmisher, if I just keep grinding it will take me forever to get all my classpoints back, getting this far with Valendur took me almost a whole year of on and off playing, I really need some help here or this character is toast, can you undo my action and allow me to respec , please ?
Semper Fi
Thank you ! Im going to sell some stuff and respec, really appreciate the help this would of really sucked big time
Semper Fi
(05-04-2014, 03:04 AM)Valendur link Wrote: It doesn't give me an option to respec and all the classpoints I earned are gone because of taking skirmisher, if I just keep grinding it will take me forever to get all my classpoints back, getting this far with Valendur took me almost a whole year of on and off playing, I really need some help here or this character is toast, can you undo my action and allow me to respec , please ?
Even though you cleared up and figured out how to respec, just want to inform you first that you can't get more class points. You get one for every level, and since you are at 52, that is max, meaning you can't grind for more levels, but you must respec.
If you have any more questions feel free to PM me! (can be about anything (: )
Before you respec, you should be sure you have 750,000 gold so that you can actually buy the hero class. It costs that much to upgrade.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for the help and the tip ! I'm up to 230k so far, looking forward to hero
Semper Fi