Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

swadian town
I think after hired assassin spawn collision meshes are breaking and people starting to go through walls.
There are a few glitch spots that some people are abusing :

Could you please fix them?
I have more glitches here
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
This is not the biggest issue though, ranged characters are hiding behind the table and refilling limitless ammo, very much abusing xp, only thing that kills them is more ranged or nord captains
Report them :|
Just a question: Why is there even an outside of the town, when we can't access it. And why the hell is there a healing place outside the town? Shouldn't it be smarter to just... remove the outskirts instead of fixing ways to get there?
Or make the outskirts accessible and place the bot spawns further away
Also there is an invisible wall between the town and the spawn where only ranged weapons can pass. This is very annoying as we have to shoot down the bots or wait untill they are finally out of bolts.
(13-12-2011, 09:26 AM)Watly link Wrote: Also there is an invisible wall between the town and the spawn where only ranged weapons can pass. This is very annoying as we have to shoot down the bots or wait untill they are finally out of bolts.

While that's annoying, you can solve by just getting out of their sight, they will then come out of their spawn to follow you.
Allright, thanks guys for showing out these glitch places. I have fixed these glitches to this map so it will be updated in next patch.