Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support class item usage (bug?)
I'm not sure whether this is a bug, or I'm simply doing something wrong, but I can't seem to deploy a barricade at all.
Ever since I invested points in the engineer support class (T3 atm) I can't use items such as healing boxes, deployable shields or barricades. I equip the item to my support slot, hold the LMB until the crosshair twitches, animation plays (the character leans foward) and it does nothing, not even take my item away.
Could anyone help me out?
ok this problem is easy- i did it wrong first too Tongue

if you got the barikade or the schield or something like this left klick and stay somethning like 5-10 seconds at the play DONT MOVE

you carakter will lay the object down but as i said it takes a while. at some positions s schild isn´t able but they are very rare

mfg

Blackfield
That's what I've been doing!
I'm standing still, pointing to the desired deploy spot and press and hold (around 2 seconds) LMB. There is an animation, the player leans forward as if he was planting something, barricade disappears from my hand and instead of appearing in the spot I pointed with the crosshair, it appears back in my hand.
The same happens with a medic box. Completely unusable.

It's very frustrating to just drop the cade in the fort in hard mode just to see it gets used by some crazy archer as a standing spot.
Have u asked at the IRC if they know this bug?

maby they could help you (at least they could call Handle to fix it)^^
One trick is to "dance" around while you are placing it to ground. It helps sometimes.
(04-05-2012, 07:32 PM)xBlackfieldx link Wrote: if you got the barikade or the schield or something like this left klick and stay somethning like 5-10 seconds at the play DONT MOVE

you carakter will lay the object down but as i said it takes a while. at some positions s schild isn´t able but they are very rare

Great spelling Tongue
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
(05-05-2012, 04:37 PM)Working_Class_Hero link Wrote: [quote author=xBlackfieldx link=topic=3182.msg26039#msg26039 date=1336159958]
if you got the barikade or the schield or something like this left klick and stay somethning like 5-10 seconds at the play DONT MOVE

Great spelling Tongue
[/quote]

English obviously is not his native language, you have no right to criticise. By the way you need a full stop after spelling.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(05-05-2012, 04:40 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: [quote author=Working_Class_Hero link=topic=3182.msg26161#msg26161 date=1336235829]
[quote author=xBlackfieldx link=topic=3182.msg26039#msg26039 date=1336159958]

Great spelling Tongue
[/quote]

English obviously is not his native language, you have no right to criticise. By the way you need a full stop after spelling.
[/quote]

don't mind working, hes's just mad at the world cuase i turned him down  Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
The problem has magically fixed itself the next day after I posted my last reply. All I did was mess around with the equipment. I stripped my character, changed my weapon slots a little, and gone to a server few times to try to put a barricade (and kill some Nords in a process). It didn't work at first, but it started to work the next day after I tried it.

One could say that I danced around naked, making blood sacrifices out of Nords to please the Blood God. But hey, whatever I did, it worked, and I finally can use my support items Smile.