Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Content update?
So, when should we expect an NI content update?  8)
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Today if I'm not tired or lazy.
awesome, i could feel it was coming sooon.  Wink 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I have heard, it will be released after this event (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...169.0.html) ends successfully  ;D
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Wait a minute!!!  A duel mode?  Are we getting NI pvp finally???

omfg I would play every day again...  =D
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

(05-05-2012, 05:51 PM)Nimueh link Wrote:Wait a minute!!!  A duel mode?  Are we getting NI pvp finally???

omfg I would play every day again...  =D
Yupp
But first we need to test the duel mode with a high amount of players.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
f%$## yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I'd assume duel mode would be less stress than invasion mode.  Wink
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

(05-05-2012, 06:11 PM)Nimueh link Wrote:I'd assume duel mode would be less stress than invasion mode.  Wink

Wait until my Hammer met you face Wink

But I like the idea very much =) the event today was fun and i look forward to have some more duells with you guys =)
I know we have el mapo updates. Tongue  When will we get a content update?  xD
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

I think server problems should be fixed before any new problems are added from new content. That's just me and quite a few NA players that think that though, no big deal. </sarcasm>

Slightly off topic= why was the thread with people reporting their observations about lag on NA servers completely removed? A few people were whining, yes. I don't think that warrants removal of the whole thread. Last time I checked, this was NordInvasion and not NorthKoreanInvasion. Censorship is not the answer.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could fix the NA servers before you lose your NA players. Or at least attempt to make an explanation why the EU servers don't have the delayed movement and all that crap while the NA ones do. This mod is unplayable for me as it is. I'm not going to donate to a game I can't play. I don't want super swords or any of that crap...I just want to play the darn game.

Thanks, Stubs