Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next?
What i currently use:
Rus helm
Eastern heavy blue armor
Hourglass gauntles
light highlander boots
Swadian poleaxe
craftable javelins
short heavy barricade

I'm wondering what i should get next craftable throwing spears (to deal more damage) or heavy plated (to obtain more damage)?
Definitely CTS, the difference is huge.
I'd go in this order:

-CTS
-Nikolskoe/Gnezdovo Helmet or Black Sturmhaube
-Heavy Plated
-Barrel

Then when you're rich enough go for legendary throwing weapons or staff's what ever you like more. Or can even craft yourself a new pikeman hero armor. Up to you later on.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I would say get an armor first, then get CTS, because Jarids are fine atm.
And when you are on a full server some guy always has got CTS or even better throwing stuff Wink
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
buy cts first imo.
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
CTS make a HUGE difference. They allow you to kite by yourself, give a huge leap in damage, and have a nice increase in max ammo.

Just my opinion, Chuckwagon
(19-04-2014, 12:48 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:give a huge leap in damage, and have a nice increase in max ammo.

Jarids are 48p, CTS are 52p, CTS also has 2 more spears in a stack.
Regarding damage and ammo count CTS aren't worth it, however they are far more accurate than jarids and it makes a world of a difference (easy kiting and allows you to actually aim your shots).
(19-04-2014, 02:24 PM)oposum link Wrote:[quote author=Chuckwagon link=topic=25185.msg174728#msg174728 date=1397868499]
give a huge leap in damage, and have a nice increase in max ammo.

Jarids are 48p, CTS are 52p, CTS also has 2 more spears in a stack.
Regarding damage and ammo count CTS aren't worth it, however they are far more accurate than jarids and it makes a world of a difference (easy kiting and allows you to actually aim your shots).
[/quote]
Yes, you are right only 2 more each stack, but you use mostly 3 or 4 stacks, so there are 8 more. This decision you are making always depends if you want to play alone or in a team. Because if you play hard or rag, always one guy has got CTS or even better ones.
So if you play more on full servers go for the armor.
But I would say your current armor is enough for now, too. No decision is bad, just make your own plan what you what to get next Wink
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
I decided i'll go for cts first. Heavy plated will be second on my list. Thanks for tips they helped me a lot Smile