Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report marooon
was admin abusing and kicked me for questioning the double peeking rule
look at the server log
K4T_Mrhankie-Lvl 52 (RG)
K4T_bangarang-Lvl 46
K4T_catatafishxd-Lvl 42
K4T_noongarang-Lvl 47
leader of K4T
Right.

First of all, I am one of multiple admins in this server atm, all of which supported my kick.
Secondly, you were repeatedly trying to get me and others killed by double peeking, even though you were a commando without ranged weapons. After you were informed that this is a kickable offence, you told everyone to "fuck off". When you double peeked again, I kicked you from the server for breaking this rule and offending your fellow players. I do not see how this is abuse of admin powers. To anyone wanting to judge, check the logs of the server, or ask Benschie, he was on the server with me.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
was kick before i could take the screenshot. in game the admin was auguring with other player threatening the kick him i found this unfair so i disputed his reason for wanting to kick and was kicked myself. all this info is available in server log. 
K4T_Mrhankie-Lvl 52 (RG)
K4T_bangarang-Lvl 46
K4T_catatafishxd-Lvl 42
K4T_noongarang-Lvl 47
leader of K4T
I can vouch for bangarang as i was in the server at the time. He was not responsible for double-peeking, he was only questioning the authority of the admins, enforing the double-peeking rule, yet received a kick. Admins must first verify the culprit before issuing a kick, in which maroon failed to do.
What you have written is a lie and the logs will prove this.

I was dead BEFORE the argument had even started. The argument you were having was between you and a player called Niko.

Niko was shooting from a window near you. You got angry becasue you thought he was double peeking and threatened to kick him if he does it again.

I disputed your threat to kick the player for double peeking as it could of just been accidental and you can't just threaten to kick a player.

For me disputing your action as an admin you kicked me from the server. I personally received no warning just a straight kick. The logs will show this.

Now the other admins if they agreee with you then they are just your friends sticking up for you with full knowledge of what actually happened.
YOUR WORDS:

'When you double peeked again, I kicked you from the server for breaking this rule and offending your fellow players.'

I WAS ALREADY DEAD SO IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DOUBLE PEEK!!!!
K4T_Mrhankie-Lvl 52 (RG)
K4T_bangarang-Lvl 46
K4T_catatafishxd-Lvl 42
K4T_noongarang-Lvl 47
leader of K4T
(14-04-2014, 02:25 PM)Weinèr link Wrote: I can vouch for bangarang as i was in the server at the time. He was not responsible for double-peeking, he was only questioning the authority of the admins, enforing the double-peeking rule, yet received a kick. Admins must first verify the culprit before issuing a kick, in which maroon failed to do.

Then please explain to me how a commando without ranged weapons dies from an arrow shot at the window I was shooting from.

I indeed kicked you after you died, which you did by double peeking at the window I was firing from. I was talking to Niko about double peeking, as he was doing the same. You went in against that, which was about the 5th time you did so. I was fed up by this, and kicked you. I still do not see how this is abuse.

Edit: You are right in saying that I did not kick you directly after you double peeked again. That could have been phrased better from my side.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Im confused here which story are people suppost to believe, the first story you made up or the second story you made up as they are completely different.
Its just one lie after another with you. How you are an admin is ridiculous if this is the attitude you take.

Just read the log. Nothing you say makes any sense.
K4T_Mrhankie-Lvl 52 (RG)
K4T_bangarang-Lvl 46
K4T_catatafishxd-Lvl 42
K4T_noongarang-Lvl 47
leader of K4T
(14-04-2014, 02:54 PM)sgt_bangarang link Wrote: Just read the log.

I second that motion. I'll ignore all the ad hominem crap you've posted around it, as I'm done trying to talk sense into you. Let's await the analysis of the logs.