Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shields
can someone give me a ranking of shields and how much they cost and the shields I would like to be ranked are: Swadian kite shield, Bannerguard shield, large kit shield and any other shields around the same area.

I hope this isn't to much trouble.  Wink
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
(15-04-2014, 11:36 PM)King Hot Dog link Wrote: can someone give me a ranking of shields and how much they cost and the shields I would like to be ranked are: Swadian kite shield, Bannerguard shield, large kit shield and any other shields around the same area.

I hope this isn't to much trouble.  Wink

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...879.0.html

Not much trouble at all.

For example, all shields usable by Commandos:

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You mentioned the Bannerguard Shield, but if you don ´t go hero with your character you can´t equip it Wink
The list which Maroon just posted is the most useful thing you can get and all the stats are right. It would just be interesting if you are planning to go for Royal Guard or make a Zweihänder/Hybrid, because then you can add shields like Bannerguard Shield(50k), Defender Shield(450k-500k), Aegis Shield(I love it, 2-3 mil) and the Shield of Kings(Idk it is a legendary I cannot say any value, but I would say 30 mil).
Hope that added a few things you need to decide whether you make a Royal Guard or not.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
-Large Kite shield (Marketplace, Commando, 8k?)
-Swadian Kite Shield (Craftable, Comando, 50k?)
-Bannerguard Shield (Marketplace, Royal Guard, 50k)
-Defenders Shield (Craftable, royal Guard, 500k)
-Royal Shield (Craftable, Commando, 2m)
-Aegis Shield (Craftable, Royal Guard, 2.5m)
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(16-04-2014, 09:30 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: -Large Kite shield (Marketplace, Commando, 8k?)
False. LKS is not a marketplace item, and Aegis sure as hell doesn't cost 2.5m to craft.
(16-04-2014, 09:47 AM)Soviet link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=25270.msg174319#msg174319 date=1397640623]
-Large Kite shield (Marketplace, Commando, 8k?)
False. LKS is not a marketplace item, and Aegis sure as hell doesn't cost 2.5m to craft.
[/quote]

LKS is craftable at level 10. Same materials as SKS
Oh, I had the Large Plain Kite Shield in my mind.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8