Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Good 1h melee weapons for Commando/Royal Guard
I use at the moment Steel Sword. I want to ahve a better one and tried to search for Swadian Hope.
Seems that the Swadian Hope comes close to 2m. Steel Cutter and Dragon Axe are to short range.
Any other good 1h weapons for Commando/Royal Guard that is no more then 1.5m?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Perhaps a Vengeance? If you have any more of these questions, by the way, just check the equipment guide I made, in the Strategies and Tips section. It shows how strong the weapons are, and their crafting recipes to give you an idea of how much they'll cost you.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks Maroon. It has only 83 length so that is small, but I will give the Vengeance a try.
I would say Vengeance is awesome, but another sword which is pretty good in my opinion is the Swadian Hope. I used it for some time, before I got my new lovely 1 handed weapon. I guess it is around 1 mil and I was pretty happy with that sword. But if you do not want to spend that much money for a 1 handed sword then I would buy a Vengeance.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
At the moment I want to buy Vengeance, but I prefer Swadian Hope and I can offer 1m pure cash for it and
I could add something more. But there are no sellers? Anyone that can help me?

Edit: Never mind. I will go for the Vengeance. Looks awesome. Any sellers over here?