Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest: First Cade
Kill these Nords and you shall be rewarded with your very first barricade!                                     
Kill the Following
x100 Nord Peasant
x50 Nord Militia
x25 Nord Farm Hand
x50 Nord Follower
x25 Nord Slaver
x25 Nord Bandit
x25 Nord Intruder   
x25 Nord Recruit
x25 Nord Trained Recruit                                                                                       
x25 Nord Levy Militia                                                                                               
Reward:x1 Normal Barricade        Not repeatable.
Putting us alchemists out of a job...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
The idea of a Cade as reward is awesome, maybe just a bit too easy in my opinion. You should add some other nords to this quest to make it not that easy.
(16-04-2014, 05:08 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: Putting us alchemists out of a job...
Nobody wants to put you out of a job, we still all need you to craft tomes and barrels :3
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
This quest was fitted so uncooperative players can't complain how they don't have enough money to buy a simple normal barricade. I know it might put alchemists with lower options of making money, but honestly. I tried selling normal barricades, never profited from them.
Don't like the idea of giving barricade as a freebie. Being a new player in this mod the main appeal is that you actually have to think and work your team mentality over personal gains to succeed. What makes you think the uncooperative players won't sell the Barricade on AH instead of using it anyway?
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Players complain about other players not bringing in support items in Normal, Hard and Ragnorak.
This can solve the problem. They can receive a free barricade. But I suggest to make this quest not repeatable.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(16-04-2014, 07:27 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: Don't like the idea of giving barricade as a freebie. Being a new player in this mod the main appeal is that you actually have to think and work your team mentality over personal gains to succeed. What makes you think the uncooperative players won't sell the Barricade on AH instead of using it anyway?

Players who don't bring cades will get into runs with successful teams regardless. There only need to be 4-6 well-equipped and competent players on a full hard server to beat Ragnar anyway (or any mode, really, depending on how freely you use barrels). The problems arise when the team is composed of unskilled as well as under-geared players.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
As part of Fluffy i support this quest  Tongue
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I guess it's too easy for normal cade.
King_Bobs_Bodyguard 52 lvl
Prince: 1                        ID: 2443414
King Ragnar: 4           Ghost_Xbow 52 lvl
Odin: 1                           ID: 2470473
Thor: 0
Queen: 0
Wraith: 19
Loke: 2
should make quest harder and you should also just make it 3 deployable sheilds instead they are cheaper and easy for new players to get anyways should also make it an untradable item
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby