Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shadowbane
I'm sure none of you youngins have ever heard of this game, so let me give you the breakdown.
Shadowbane is a PvP MMO that came out in 2002-2003, by Wolfpack Studios and later Ubisoft. In the game, it's not straight up PvP, though. You can gather all your friends into groups and go leveling and loot hunting against the somewhat challenging enemies and the wilderness. The map itself is based only off of imagination, and some of the enemies are too. There are four main classes; Fighter, Healer, Rogue, and Mage. All of these classes have sub-classes, about ten each, that are all really fun to play. The game, sadly, went down in 2008 due to it being a free-to-play starting at 2005, and has been down since - except now it's back up with Shadowbane Emulator.
The people who played Shadowbane loved it SO MUCH that they recreated everything from scratch; the map, the skills, the abilities, the look, the feel, runes, items, everything. I've been playing it for the past couple of weeks since it's been back up and it's why I haven't been playing anything other.
This game's graphics have never been on the strong side, considering it was from 2003, but the charm and the immersive-ness make this an exceptional game. There are nations, who can build towns, and place everything from buildings to vendors to guards in those towns, there are guilds that can become nations, that are a close-knit group of people and love to have fun together. Group EXP is shared; so is gold. Gold can buy anything from the town seed (that makes a town) to a bane stone (that can attack other towns and go to war with them.)
The game, when you have a lot of people on your side, is so fun that it probably influenced me to be into video games in the first place.
If you haven't played this game, you might want to give it a try. Watch out for asshole Aracoix Scouts, though.

I'll put the download and the helpful tutorials in the spoiler.
Here's the website; http://shadowbaneemulator.com/

Thanks, hope you give it a try. Sorry I haven't been on lately, if anybody cares.
-Terath

Edit: Oh! I forgot. If you have problems connecting, try this.
1: Go to your Shadowbane - Throne of Oblivion file.
2: Go to your Config file.
3: Find ArcaneIP.cfg, and edit the .cfg to a .txt
4: Go into it, and edit your files, or copy and paste it to look exactly like this;
Hope that solves it. If it doesn't, try to look on the forums for SBE, at http://shadowbaneemulator.com/forum/index.php
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
This looks... wildly complicated, but sounds very intriguing. I might just try this. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The beta might be ending soon, so try to get on while you can!
It's still going to be free when it actually comes out, but you might as well get acquainted with the game before it comes out.
Hint: Join the guild Scorn The Hate Crew, tell them Kar Carah sent you.
Another hint: Also, you can type /who for people and set it to either nation, guild, name, race, etc. Look for Scorn and try to find Kar.
Many more hints: You have to make a forum account to have an account on the game. I like this, because it makes you be with the forum community. Yay.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off