Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK What To Get Next
Hey guys,
I just completed my Wall Cade and would like to know what item to get next:

Fire Blade: A 1h weapon with an awesome texture, not used by many players at the moment.
Costs: Roughly 3,4 mil

Royal Scale Armour: A golden Sniper armour that is pretty light and has average protection - Pretty expensive, though.
Costs: Roughly 6,5 mil

Ebony Bow: A real fast bow dealing much damage - But pretty expensive.
Costs:  4,6 mil
Ebony -> Fire Blade -> Royal Scale Armour
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Ebony-Royal Scale(never use melee for archer)-Fire Blade
I'd say Ebony Bow > Armor > Fireblade. If you kite a lot, the fireblade could be higher priority than the armor, but in most cases I'd recommend that you focus on your primary weapon and armor.

What are you currently using for your melee weapon and bow?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hmm, Thank You for Your tipps so far Wink
I decided to get the Ebony first - But I'm still not sure whether to get the Royal Scale Armour or the Fire Blade first - The Fire Blade is easier (=Faster) to get :/

I'm currently using (You can hate me for that  ;D)  a Shortbow ( D: - Sold my Ssbow for 10WoG for my Wall Cade) and a Grosse Messer (Never wanted to get a Worm Bane, there are too many and they are very common :/)
First the bow but dont buy a fireblade or craft one, buy a worm bane or aurora is much easier to buy and cheaper Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Well, why should I buy an AB or WB if I can craft the Fire Blade, that deals more damage than AB and WB, because they are bastard swords and You can't use them 2h without shield. (The Fire Blade looks much better, too Wink (Are there even some ingame atm?))
Harlaus is the only one I know with one in game. I would go for Ebony Bow and then for better arrows.
As FreakyZ said forget about the melee weapon a Wormbane is enough.
Hope that helped you a bit.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Yes, it was a good help for me  Wink
Thank You guys for Your tipps