Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Health/ammo refill after boss waves
As the title says. It seems fairly logical, that when your friends respawn, if you are alive you would get your health and ammo refilled. As of now, I sometimes really just die to the wave I know I'm gonna respawn after, if I'm low on health and arrows and I can see we will clear the wave easily. It also helps the team, cause you don't block your teammates at health pots and ammo boxes when you do that.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, I feel that dying to the wave, no matter what wave, should never be better for you than staying alive. Right now, that's not the case...
EDIT2: Ninja edited the topic so it doesnt cause confusion, "respawn waves" were actually ment to be "boss waves".
I agree, i always want to die before everyone spawns.

How about a XP bonus if you manage to survive? Or rather, a % increase for the following round(s). The second one would prevent leeching to survive.
Agreed. As it is now it's actually a good idea to suicide towards the end of a boss wave, and that's quite silly.

A full hp/ammo reset would be good I guess. Problem might be that archers no longer have to go back to restock though, could make it too easy.

A small penalty for dying would also solve the problem I guess, but maybe abit harsh.
Well, if you think about it for a while, there definitely needs to be something done. Because honestly, once people will realize en mass, that you can actually refresh health and ammo by dying, there will be common strategy to just designate one person who will kill the last guy in wave, while the rest just suicides to him. That will guarantee you have a full hp full ammo team for the next wave, while the single guy who survived will easily heal/restock.

So yeah, either refill for everyone, or something to make you wanna stay alive. Bonus XP, extra gold, something.
/Signed
(09-12-2011, 04:02 PM)Nemeth link Wrote: Well, if you think about it for a while, there definitely needs to be something done. Because honestly, once people will realize en mass, that you can actually refresh health and ammo by dying, there will be common strategy to just designate one person who will kill the last guy in wave, while the rest just suicides to him. That will guarantee you have a full hp full ammo team for the next wave, while the single guy who survived will easily heal/restock.

So yeah, either refill for everyone, or something to make you wanna stay alive. Bonus XP, extra gold, something.

I like the idea of a gold bonus for staying alive after the boss, maybe reward the player with 10gold * boss difficulty or something?
Nah, that`s not enough to pay for the shrine. I would prefer a exp bonus Tongue
10 assist xp * boss difficulty instead?
50 assist xp * boss difficulty Big Grin
20 assist xp * boss difficulty, best offer i can do