Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

persian trained assassins NA/EU level 0-52
In the wake of the desimaiting attack from the nords first push after landing on swadian soil a certain individual was sent out in search of a way to combat these intruders of the realm, traveling to a strange and distant land, indeed some say a land not within the Calradian borders, this individual returned with the training of a persian assassins. ready to train others in the way of the Hassassin.

you may wonder who I am and why I say this, come join, and be part of a house like none you have ever seen.

also our tag is Hassassin so you can tell who we are in game
and this is our banner 
[Image: 3qDuK.jpg]
I am the architect of my own destruction.
The Assassins (Arabic: حشاشين Ḥashshāshīn, also Hashishin, Hassassin, or Hashashiyyin) were an order of Nizari Ismailis, particularly those of Persia and Syria that formed around 1092. Posing a strong military threat to Sunni Saljuq authority within the Persian territories, the Nizari Ismailis captured and inhabited many mountain fortresses under the leadership of Hassan-i Sabbah. The modern word 'assassin' is derived from their name.

this individual returned with the training of a persian assassins. ready to train others in the way of the Hassassin. _ quote from clan intro

to be very honest despite the fact that we have 18 or so members the only active one is me (in game name hassassin_leader_infestage)

however if you can find it in your heart to join we the swadians with the training of a persian assassin, indeed become an hassassin we will glad to call you brother/sister and turst you with our lives and risk our own to save you

PS this house is based of a love for the prince of persia games

PPS up till now all my house members are from the native clans Golden Kingdom and the rebels( simply because I have gotten to know them in TS) and a result they have almost lost interest all together in NI due to it not being their "forte"
Good luck from the Camerons!! Love the lore, much applause!