Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK better archer helmets
Hello Community,

I'm really getting bored of the current archer helmets or armours.I've played the game for a long time with the Beararmour and the Open Trooper helmet.Yes I know many other helmets and armours, but they dont look great.The armours  dont have much armour which make the bots too easy  to get us killed by the Nords, cause on normalservers where the bots  have already become OP and killed me with three hits on my god damned head (bot with normal fast axe).My armour is more shitty on Ragnarok servers where the archers  killed me simply with a fucking arrow= no chance.

Suggestion for me (Brain storming)

My own idea, cause I'm a totally LOTR fan I would like armour which are more Thranduils style (more elvish) like the silvian elven or Noldor warriors from the 2nd age

Photos

Noldor Armory from the 2nd age

Galladrim Armory from the Lorien Warriors (Helms Deep)

write your ideas below the post

thanks

LOTR Fan even more Nordinvasion

Thranduil king of Mirkwood ( I already know that he looks gay)
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
Oh, so like, erm, these?

Brego (note the name, LOTR fans) made a lot of Lord of the Rings themed items, including armor. I do not think these would all suit the theme of NI very well, though, aside from as they are used now, by some bosses on cav mode.
Aside from that, the Archer is supposed to have little armor. Don't like it, don't go Archer. Simple as that.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(21-04-2014, 02:40 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Oh, so like, erm, these?

Brego (note the name, LOTR fans) made a lot of Lord of the Rings themed items, including armor. I do not think these would all suit the theme of NI very well, though, aside from as they are used now, by some bosses on cav mode.
Aside from that, the Archer is supposed to have little armor. Don't like it, don't go Archer. Simple as that.

I like the look of that helmet (bottom right)  :Smile
I would ask an admin or dev to move this to Feature Requests, it would add more variety and it would be nice. But as Maroon stated, it really wouldn't fit in NI.
(22-04-2014, 12:06 AM)Suns link Wrote: I would ask an admin or dev to move this to Feature Requests, it would add more variety and it would be nice. But as Maroon stated, it really wouldn't fit in NI.

thx for your answere sun

praise the sun
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
(24-04-2014, 09:55 PM)Matthias link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=25515.msg175204#msg175204 date=1398125218]
I would ask an admin or dev to move this to Feature Requests, it would add more variety and it would be nice. But as Maroon stated, it really wouldn't fit in NI.

thx for your answere sun

praise the sun
[/quote]
Ofc ^^  Big Grin