Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Submit a poll/Map changes
Why do almost all the servers have no option to change the map?
Only the Private servers had polling. Now that they are gone, so is the polling.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
From what I gather (based on various posts on these forums) map changing was not intended for this mod.  It is sort of an exploit (minor one), it could be used to grief others (especially constant votes), and the mod is ment to be random maps to give the native game feel of travel on a world map.  I will admit I liked having the option to set a map since not all maps support low population, or particular classes.  I do agree that the mod does require control of how the game functions.  So while player like choosing that maps it is better to make them random for a better variety.

So hopefully I answered this well enough.  The post explaining the changes is here.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
Why did they take away the private servers?
Because some ppl used it for evil things...
Yeah still shouldnt have gotten rid of them.
Yes we should have got rid of them, yes we have got rid of them and yes we have a host of reasons for doing so. This topic has been discussed to death's door.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus