Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The ping Sucks in North America
So i was playing nord invasion for a while on decent servers such as indepentend and NI_Normal_E_US when independent gets shut down and Ni_E_Us is glitched and you can respawn and start a new game is there anyone else who agrees with me?
This is an awesome mod and it would really suck if i had to quit because there were no good North American servers
Eragon,
I don't know where these servers are geographically. Ping might be your problem, but it's not mine; at least not when I am connecting to US and NA servers. It sounds like the problem is being worked on, from what I understand. There's a thread open, NI admins are aware. It seems to be an issue in other mods as well as vanilla Warband. I'm hoping for a fix as much as you are. Until then, I'm gonna be attempting to solo on Hard_NA1 or 2  Big Grin
Emphasis on 'attempting'.

P.S. Sorry for spazzing out earlier when you joined one of the NA_Normal servers (cannot remember which), the lag killed me during a round I would have otherwise won. Not your fault and I should not have taken it out on you. A bit frustrating, I have faith this will be resolved though.
no problem i wish they would fix the glitched servers though
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...202.0.html