Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Not spawning, ridiculous amount of assassins
For the past few weeks when I join certain servers, I ready up and wait for spawn, then everyone spawns except for me. Last night I waited 15 minutes to join a ragornak server, and it happened again. Is it the person in control of the certain server being an A-hole or do I have a curse on my head ? Ask anyone thats played with me, I am the unluckiest guy they have ever seen, I am constantly bombarded by assassins, and bots seem to prefer coming after me ! No BS. Its gotten to the point where I don't want to play anymore because its ridiculous, love this mod and I even made a few of the swords in here when i was known as Dire Storms, the eastern katana (Black Dragon Katana) and Angeleron that I made for Oblivion, I'm also in the process of making more custom weapons to donate to the mod, but these constant assassin attacks and me being cheated of my chance to play after I have waited a long time to join, over and over again, is really bumming me out : / Am I just lucky or is someone screwing with me ?
Semper Fi
You spawn only after spawn waves not while tomed if you have just joined the server. For assassins don't be afk instead stand with your back against a corner with weapon raised for parrying while last is killed.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Assassin Spawn is completly random, you just seem to be completly out of luck Smile.
For the spawn bug: It's a known issue but I am not completly sure about the reasons yet.
So if it happens for you frequently please tell me the times(GMT) + server if it happens because if my guess is right, I would be able to see it in the logs.
Thanks guys, yeah I am really unlucky I remember quite a few times everybody else's assassins all came after me lol. Ill remember the server if it happens again, but I also think it might of been a Tome, never knew it worked like that
Semper Fi
The assassins are what makes normal mode fun.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Maybe for you, waiting over and over again to spawn and play isn't my idea of fun, now I got shot in the head by some hacker names lord_banks, like I don't have enough of this shit to deal with
Semper Fi
If you don't find this mod enjoyable, then why do you play it?
Making threats towards our developers is hardly a way to get anywhere in this game, maybe you should reconsider before calling people 'hackers' and filing reports against developers. I don't think the community has time for people like yourself. Impatience and ignorance.

(30-04-2014, 03:35 AM)VM_Sicarius link Wrote: I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial

If you think YOU don't have time for this, why do you spend the time having go's at peoples ethnicity and culture. Some people may take offense to such a comment and I believe an apology is in order.

If you think you are so important because you made a few models and can make law suit claims left right and center, think again. You shouldn't be treated any differently to anybody else. It is people like you that degrade the community to a point where it is disgusting to be a part of.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(30-04-2014, 08:51 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: If you think YOU don't have time for this, why do you spend the time having go's at peoples ethnicity and culture. Some people may take offense to such a comment and I believe an apology is in order.

If you think you are so important because you made a few models and can make law suit claims left right and center, think again. You shouldn't be treated any differently to anybody else. It is people like you that degrade the community to a point where it is disgusting to be a part of.
True words!
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Time to lock this thread.