Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero Bows and Arrows
Quick question, what's the difference between the Elmwood and Ebony bows and arrows?  I haven't been able to find much information on them on the forums, and am wondering what the benefits/downsides are to each.

Thanks!
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA
(27-04-2014, 02:40 PM)VM_Lord_Gazma link Wrote: Quick question, what's the difference between the Elmwood and Ebony bows and arrows?  I haven't been able to find much information on them on the forums, and am wondering what the benefits/downsides are to each.

Thanks!

The Ebony/Elmwood Bows and Arrows are identical in everything but their color, so they're pretty much the same. The bows do have a different option with the exact same crafting recipe, called the King's Will. More info on these (and pretty much all other) items can be found here.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ebony/elmwood bows are identicle. And excells in speed 95. With 33p.
The kings will does 34p but alot slower speed and accuracy.

To get kings will. You trade speed and accuracy for damage
To get ebony/elmwood. You trade 1 little point of damage for alot better speed and accuacy
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Thanks guys!  Very helpful  Big Grin
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA
Also, I a sniper can use a Kings Will but Elmwood/Ebony need Warden.
(27-04-2014, 06:17 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: Also, I a sniper can use a Kings Will but Elmwood/Ebony need Warden.

Or any other Archer Hero.