Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What next?
Hello. I was just wanting some second opionions on my archers progression.
I currently have an ss bow, bronze arrows, strange sword, an open trooper helm.
The reason i dont have bear anymore is becuase ide rather sell it for more. And then i heard of new armour coming in the update. So ill sell it for more now. Instead of less when the update comes out.
I am a lvl 52 a sniper+T2 infantry hybrid. Ide like to go warden. But i hate the idea of throwing 3/4 of a million coins on somthing that i cannot sell later for more gold. So until i am richer than 3 million in the bank. With nothing else that i would like that is attainable.  I cannot bear the thought of going warden.

So i would like to know what else would be a good thing for me to buy. Because i have nothing else i can think of. This may be a challange because what i want next is an ebony bow. But that requires warden
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I guess youve just answered your own question..  Tongue
Quote:darklit link=topic=25801.msg176139#msg176139 date=1398632712]
So i would like to know what else would be a good thing for me to buy. Because i have nothing else i can think of. This may be a challange because what i want next is an ebony bow. But that requires warden
Kings Will? Useable for Sniper
Edit: or Respect and go Hero + buy / craft Ebony Bow
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Warden is worth it. Makes you x3 better from my perspective.