Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lord_Banks
Was having a great run in hard mode, then someone named Lord_Banks shoots me in the head for no apparent reason, I'm just about done playing this mod its getting sickening, seriously ?
Semper Fi
That is a developer controlling an enemy bot.
Really now ? Since thats the case I would like my weapons removed from the mod, the Eastern Katana and Angeleron, both were granted for Nord Invasion and both are copyrighted, since he wants to be a jerk off, so will I. Remove them or a copyright infringement will be filed, whether or not it goes through is irrelevant, but either way Nord Invasion will be shut down until its settled or my models are removed. Message Dire Storms in Oblivion Nexus to confirm my identity, you can all thank Lord_Banks
Semper Fi
@VM_Sicarius

I don't believe you can sue in court over copyright infringement unless you have the subject in question (in this case your models) registered with the US Copyright Office. Plus courts aren't gonna have time for a lawsuit over a 3D model for a mod for some indie video game. Besides, you apparently gave NordInvasion permission to use the models you made, don't think you can just take that back willy nilly. That's like donating to some charity, then the charity doing something you don't like, and you demanding your money back. Anyways Lord_Banks has played as enemy bots a multitude of times, and has killed a variety of different players, so it isn't like he and the devs are picking on you specifically.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Wat.

I was attacking all Swadians as the bot, I didn't do it to personally be a douche to you.

Generally I've found that players found it interesting when they had to fight an enemy who isn't as dumb as bricks, but sadly I lack the skills to script the AI to be on par with humans.

I'm sorry if you took any offense.
xD  too good. why didn't you just go and kill him like i did  :Smile
Banks I spend half my time in Nord Invasion waiting, then when i finally get in the game and have a winning streak this happens ? Your apology is accepted but know this, I will revoke  permission on my models if this happens again, and I have a nasty Jewish Attorney on speed dial, believe me it wont matter if I win or not, it will be shut down until its settled. I deal with enough a-holes that play on the servers as it is, don't invoke my wrath. I am one of the nicest people you will meet, until i am crossed
Semper Fi
That actually made me laugh hard. As much as i like your Models, Vicarius, Devs taking over bots and having some fun, challenging the players is not a thing that occured out of nowhere and happened only on that special day. It is their game, and Mr. Banks here is one of the most gentle and reserved adult i know in this community.
Also , threaten a Dev like this is a totally no go, unless he really missbehave in a serious matter. ( And killing you as a controlled Bot is not a serious matter Smile )
Contributing to this mod , like in your case with models, is awesome and much appreciated, but doesn`t give you a freeby-status at all. So do not expect to be threatend any different than any other player would be.
Wusel @ Omnia
First off, I don't want hand outs or special treatment, aside from being left alone when I FINALLY get onto a server after waiting a long time to get on. Second off, would you still think its funny if the mod was shut down ?  My models are legally copyrighted, and I don't find this nearly as funny or amusing as you do. Now I accepted his apology, I suggest you lock this and leave it be. Also I apologize to you Banks for calling you a jerk-off, since you were nice enough to apologize, horrific timing on your part killing me tonight thats for sure. I have what you might like to call severe anger issues, my fuse is short and soaked in kerosene, especially with my country going straight to hell right now because its run by one of the enemy.
Semper Fi
In case they were really copyrighted, you should know that there are enough people who can just do similar designs.
Please dont speak like you are the only one who knows how to model and the greatest...
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons