Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Devs playing as nords
I have noticed that some ppl apparently doesnt really like this, personally i really do enjoy it when hande jumps over the barricades and starts to kick ppl, hilarious as fuck, so what does this lovely community think about it? Personally id actually want the devs to be more agressive when playing as the nords, the challenge of a smart odin haha
its fine for me, as long as they dont use bosses like the prine, odin...etc. hande played as a royal husc twice and killed me while kiting (when it was still possible...), with only a very few bots left, inlcuding the prince  >Sad
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
There is nothing wrong in my opinion with dev controlled nords, some people are just immature and can't handle a challenge.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I personally do like the challenge of shooting at the dev controlled bots, makes it alot more interesting
A) I totally agree with Tjav, it's hilarious and a funny challenge.
B) if the devs take over nords - just kill them: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/7951...12481839B/
C) people should stop whining
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Lord_Kip, not something you see everyday!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I say yes please to Nords being controlled, I love seeing it happen, though sadly it's been a while since I've seen it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
A lot of the Nords are very difficult to play with. Rangers are uber inaccurate and most troops are slow as anything on the attack. Normally I have to start swinging about 2 seconds before I meet a player. Maybe we should change that...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I think it is very cool to fight a non-ai enemy every once in a while. Nothing like having a boxing match with a "Nord Skirmisher"
Personally i don't have a problem 90% of the time with devs taking over the bots. They mostly just want to have a bit of fun, and almost never do it to a team they know cannot handle it. I do think they should stay away from ragnarok boss waves though, as the combination of super OP bot stats + actual intelligence can be crushing. But like i said most of the time its just Hande running in, stealing our tomes and running away again.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"