Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't see all items on AH
So the problem is that when for example there is SHC on AH you can buy it only with your character that is Siege Engineer because if you are Master Surgeon you can't even see it. Same happens with some bows and stuff like that which only one class can use.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(04-05-2014, 10:41 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote:So the problem is that when for example there is SHC on AH you can buy it only with your character that is Siege Engineer because if you are Master Surgeon you can't even see it. Same happens with some bows and stuff like that which only one class can use.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Always wondered about this feature...

If an infantryman was to go to an auction house, would the bows be invisible? I doubt it.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
I believe the way it works is if the character you are looking at the AH with can't equip it, you will not be able to see that item.
(05-05-2014, 10:39 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:If an infantryman was to go to an auction house, would the bows be invisible? I doubt it.
They would be invisible yes.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
Sosruko I Believe he means if an infantryman walks into an auction hall, the bows would still be visible and buyable ("real Life")
No leggies for me
I believe in the power of suggestion :Smile
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
I've respec my alchemist recently and now he is a siege engineer instead of a master surgeon. So now I can craft all those medic boxes but I can't check their prices on the AH and as soon as I place mine I stop seeing them. Pretty hilarious  :Smile
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
That is correct. If you have the required class then you can see the stuff. If you dont then you cant. We are working on something for this though but until that comes out this is the intended behaviour.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!