Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Just asking something
Can i ask why is it that im only getting Nem Flower, Spurn Berry, Hydra Leaf and Worm Root all the f***ing time
MadMan - Sniper 48

EUReKA - Commando 42

WildMadMan - Heavy Skirmisher 33

GirlGamer - Heavy Crossbowman 20
because they have a very high drop rate
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Be grateful that youre getting something..
It's either that or nothing. Probably the same chance.

In all my time in NI you had to do boring work for the roots/flower.

Keep playing and something will drop eventually.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
I get greens only by kiting. In runs, I usually get nothing unless its a rag run.  Tongue
(07-05-2014, 10:28 PM)Suns link Wrote: unless its a rag run.  Tongue
Got 3x Coal and 15x Sparkly[1 is 430 Gold @ market Wink] from my last 4 Rag runs and 3 HArd runs togehter (all till wave 20 :O)
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Most Rag Runs I get a Bronze from Followers and tons of coal. Hard runs dont seem to like me enough to give me drops tho  :'(
(08-05-2014, 08:58 PM)Suns link Wrote: Most Rag Runs I get a Bronze from Followers and tons of coal. Hard runs dont seem to like me enough to give me drops tho  :'(
im the complete opposite, hard runs give me lumps, rag barely anything. but i find rag more fun.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]