Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

no loots
I was on a server and were playing with a guy...
he told me that he is playing for 1,5 years and just looted 1 zinc shard 5 months ago.
He is playing for 1,5 years and playing around 8 hours a day. Also in full hard servers like every other guy.
after these looong time he got a bear armor and thats all... Tongue i think thats totally unfair and I want you to look if there is something wrong or if he is just the unluckiest guy i ever saw.

he is just getting bullshit stuff like worm root but nothing, you could sell to earn good items.
his ingame name is beor.
id: 2465278

maybe you can help him... Smile
thanks for your time and help this poor guy Tongue
greets schlagbohrer
(24-05-2014, 09:45 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote: I was on a server and were playing with a guy...
he told me that he is playing for 1,5 years and just looted 1 zinc shard 5 months ago.
He is playing for 1,5 years and playing around 8 hours a day. Also in full hard servers like every other guy.
after these looong time he got a bear armor and thats all... Tongue i think thats totally unfair and I want you to look if there is something wrong or if he is just the unluckiest guy i ever saw.

he is just getting bullshit stuff like worm root but nothing, you could sell to earn good items.
his ingame name is beor.
id: 2465278

maybe you can help him... Smile
thanks for your time and help this poor guy Tongue
greets schlagbohrer
And i want personally say thank to anyone would help me out of this shitty situation...
The loot system is undergoing an overhaul, as it's based too much on luck, but this is by no means a bug, nor do I think anyone will be compensated for a lack of drops. It's something you find, not something you earn. Some people loot a lot, some people loot almost nothing, but that's the way the system works atm.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
hmm ok thank you for the information! and you mate good luck at looting Smile hope you find the way to become lucky
My register date is 13 april 2012 untill that date im playing (10 months break) and i have these only;

Red Tunic over Mail
War Bow
Barbed Arrows
Open Trooper Helmet
Mail Mittens(Hand)
Mail Chausses(Foot)

What about that Tongue
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Depends what mode you play and how active you were during that time on average.

I think I joined NI around May 28th 2013. I have

4 t4 chars along with many alts for future hybrid projects
Bear Armor Chest and Gauntlets
Bronze Arrows
SS Bow (Fiendish right now because of VLKA Armory)
700k in mats (Saving up for Brass Helmet)
2 Heroes, Warden and Master Peltast
Rus Helm
SHC
t4 engi on Warden
Basically the items of worth that I have accumulated over my time here.  Tongue Much more but didn't feel like posting it.  Big Grin
(25-05-2014, 06:19 PM)Suns link Wrote: Depends what mode you play and how active you were during that time on average.

Bronze Arrows
Rus Helm
SHC
t4 engi on Warden
Basically the items of worth that I have accumulated over my time here.  Tongue
I got some crooked sticks
(25-05-2014, 09:10 PM)Morvich link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=26809.msg180159#msg180159 date=1401041987]
Depends what mode you play and how active you were during that time on average.

Bronze Arrows
Rus Helm
SHC
t4 engi on Warden
Basically the items of worth that I have accumulated over my time here.  Tongue
I got some crooked sticks
[/quote]
In playing From 1.5 year and better equip i got is a bear armor...you dont think it is a bit strange? And i play very much time this mod near 8-9hour per day...What do you suggest to do for get some easy money?
I built my wealth mostly upon kiting. Getting a SHC helps a lot...
Can we stop this thread, please? If all you guys are doing in here is whine how long it takes to get stuff, then I suggest you keep that to yourself or to any TS channel you might be in, because I'm pretty sure no one is interested in it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."