Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Project - Marketplace Images
Greetings Swadians,

I'm sure that some of you are fed up of the "No image" in the marketplace.
Now you can help fix this issue.

You will need OpenBRF, which can be found here
Once you have this, open the module in it and find the item you want. Take a picture of the item. I will need two images.

One large like this
And one thumbnail which must be 100px x 83px
Try to name these images as they are named in the .brf files such as ankle_boots_a_new or such. You can submit as many as you want but only do ones which need images and haven't already been submitted. This is a large task and won't be completed overnight, however you can help out with the mod this way.

If you don't know how to use OpenBRF then read the thread where you downloaded it from.

Thanks,

n.b. Please turn off "floor" when taking images so you don't get the gridlines.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I propose we make a list of all items needing images so that we can easily cross them off as they are finished.
Repeats have been omitted from classes but all armor that I am able to see has been added to the list.
Please help me complete the list if you are maxed in the incomplete classes and let me know if I have missed anything.

Items crossed out have images on the forum that may or may not be correct. Items listed in green have been confirmed correct and/or added to the site.

Lag Spike: Polearm
Speed: 1337
Thrust damage: 9001
As per Kwal's astute observation, I'll be adding all my contributions to this post

Images are named after the mesh.

for archer foot armour we are missing the Khergit Leather Boots, Light Leather Boots
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I want to help so um lets try to figure how this brf thing works. ugh.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(07-06-2012, 05:57 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote:for archer foot armour we are missing the Khergit Leather Boots, Light Leather Boots

Repeat: Same as x-bow, but TY :]
Looks like I can't help because I can't work it for the life of me. sorry.
Sorry for all these post but I took another shot at the brf thing and I found an easy way to find all the armors, except I can't figure out how to get the textures ( or meshes whatever the thing that gives the item its color and stuff ) to show up only the models show up. First you go into OpenBRF, then click import, in the drop down menu click "anything from a BRF", then go into the nordinvasion folder, then click on Resource, then click on armor players. All the armors should be there. Hopefully this was helpful but I don't think so since I don't have any knwoledge of how to work computers.
Have you tried ticking off the box named bump map?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(07-06-2012, 10:24 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Have you tried ticking off the box named bump map?
Tried right now, still nothing maybe its my pc or superior lacking of knowledge in this stuff.