Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Name Checker (Website)
I know this is not a really big issue yet, but if the player base for NordInvasion continues to grow, it could be.
The issue is: multiple characters with the same name

I ran into this problem when trying to invite my alternate character to my guild. I sent the invite but my alternate character never received it. I asked for help and a moderator/gm got back to me saying that there was already another character with the same name resulting in my house invites going to THAT character instead of my own.

Suggestion: name checker
With a database of existing names that rejects new names that are the same as one of the ones that already exist, then it would prevent this issue from happening again as well as players being able to have unique characters.
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."
Another solution would be invitations via character code. That way people can have identical names, and the character code system is already in place.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
But people should not have the same names anyway, right? I support the first idea with a database.
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
It is possible to have characters with the same name...?  ???
Two different players can have characters with the same name.  That is what I got from this exchange.

Now what would be nice is a system that stops the use of profanity, or inappropriate names.  That is a unlikely option, but would be nice.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]
I like this idea. I will note this down for later, don't expect anything yet though because I'm busy with exams and stuff.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]