Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character respec help?
Is it possible to move some melee xp to range, i was trying pike and i didnt like it, so i repec'd to crossbow and i do like it, but i'm only tier two now.  Sad

Anyway I have get 20 or 30 mele xp moved to my range?  I'd long you long time...

Account name Godlike_Lady_Gaga

<3

I thought someone said there was an option for it but I didn't see it.  :~( 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
There is no option for this, and that's what it is wroten when you press respec : only class points are respeced.

So when you want to respec you better check before if you have requisite for the class, anyway as you go higher in level you don't need to put all xp in melee because you will not receive any bonus, your str is already at 30.

Off-topic: saw you on server before you had godlike tag, and I tought you were lady_gaga from cRPG, I was pretty confused, I understand now Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I did a similar thing (twice, seems I never learn Tongue) ended up being a heavy infantry up until level 32, after respeccing from a man at arms Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
you get bonuses for amounts of xp you have????? since when? 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Hes referring to getting points in str and agility through increasing melee xp or range respectively.

66k is the rough amount of xp you need for 30 in either.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
nice to know thanks xD
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer