Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Black Star
A cry was heard from the princess' room , The kingdom court jester opened the door with his lantern tightly in hand. "What was it you were screaming about , was it nightmares ? "

The princess turned to the court jester and said "the night wind felt cold and dark when they should be mild at night "

The court jester did not understand what the princess said , her face turned toward the night sky and she stretched out her hand towards the night sky. Her face filled with an indescribable horror when she said " It's the black star, it has returned "

The princess fainted at the sight of a strange bright star in the night sky, the light  even made the court jester ill .

Without delay, the court jester ran out into the hall and shouted; "Master, Master !"

The Sultan was still sitting on his throne when the court jester stormed into the throne room.

"Explain yourself why you bumped into this room at this time of night ?" asked the Sultan

"Lord, come to the balcony, you have to see this"

The Sultan stood up and walked to the balcony with the court jester as he pointed out in the night sky

The sultan saw the star with both horror and powerlessness.

"So it is true, the black star has returned , he has returned."

Part 1 so far, so what do you Think? I listened to this while i wrote" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tx783Z5gso"
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
"Summon my council men!" the sultan said loudly  and in a matter of minutes the council was in Place.

"Gentlemen, you do realise what this omen means to us?" the sultan asked. "The black star, have returned to our World".

Immediately the council men stood up in a state of panic and confusion, "But, how could this have happend?" asked the council men to the sultan who was  likewise whitout an answear.

"I dont know how this could have happend, but i know this, and that is that The black star haven´t chrashed yet. Indeed we may have time enough to secure its landing Place and destroy it!", the sultan proclaimed.

"Gather the desert hord, were going after the fallen star"

However, the sight of the star in the sky was not only for the Sarranid Sultanat alone, but also for vaegir watchmen.

end of part 2.
Pretty good, just needs some work in grammatical and punctual areas. Along with sentence structure and vocabulary choosing.

Winter is probably grumbling about this "grammatical trainwreck." Lol
Nice work man! Good story, nice viewer interest in what this 'black star' could be. Nice job!
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
The hord rode trough the desert at full gallop, the horsearchers could still see the star. Like a wound in the blackend sky, sprouting fire across the heavens like blood.

But at the same time eastward, the watchmen sounded the alarm and informed their Captain.

A brute of a man, his gaze paralyzes the men as he looks upon the watchmen who sounded the alarm.

"So, you say that a star have fallen from the heavens, like lucifers fall from graze. I see"

The captain grabed his beard and begun to think deeply "This might be the oppurtunity i have been waiting for" and let out a triumphant laughter.

The men desperetly tried to keep their faces while not trying to drop their weapons in sheer fright.

"Men, prepare to depart, we shall reach it first. If not by the help of god then by the devil we shall claim it, in my own name"

The captain wandered trough the halls, his laughter still echoing.

ned of part 3