Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Select Your Own Armor Colour.
When you buy armor from the market place it'd be cool if you could select your own colour when you buy it, I understand that there are currently several different colours to choose from but if there were even a wider range. I would obviously like black armor to be available, but that little bit extra customization of armor, I think would keep everything from becoming stale because you are wearing your armor for quite a while between class levels.

Also as an added thought, as there are "strange greatswords" etc Samurai armor would be the bomb.
I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
about the samurai swords thing: i cant remember when or where on the forum but its been suggested and got torn down cause this is a medieval mod and the devs are trying to keep it at least a bit realistic: a blacksmithing accident can lead to a "strange" great sword but no medieval blacksmith would purposely make that
It's not a medieval mod and there is no realism, Worm just thought it looked shitty. And there are only a few armours that come in different colours and you can already buy those for the same price on the Marketplace (except for Transitional).