Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[VK] Valkyrie lvl 32+ (Recruiting)
Valkyrie

Welcome to Valkyrie, We are currently a new house ready to take up arms against the Nord invaders. During your time here you are expected to stand together and fight as a team. On the battlefield if you have any ideas that you think are better then someone elses, we want to hear them; anything that will leave the Nords slain and hurt.

As a Valkyrie, we ask that NO glitching is involved and that you are respectful of one another. We ask that you donate every once in a while to help us stay up and running.
Banner
[Image: unxh1.png]

Many of you are probably wondering why we have a bear claw on our banner...well according to Norse mythology, the warriors (Nords) were favored for wearing bear fur and believed they gained the strength of a bear. Now if you are wondering why our house is named Valkyrie (Nord Angelic Battle Maidens), It sounded cool Tongue all that matters is that we promote the use of teamwork.

Teamspeak
NI Teamspeak 88.198.5.120:9990 Our channel is called Valkyrie (come meet us Big Grin)

Application
Ingame Name: The name of your character(s)
Steam Name: Your Steam
Character ID: Top right of the character screen
Level: The level of your character(s)
Class: Your main class of your character(s)
Do you have TS and a Mic: (This is highly recommended)
Reason for wanting to join : What makes you interested in our house?
Personal Statement: Tell us a little about yourself!

List of Members

Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
Best of Luck From LK
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
Ingame Name: Stoner
Character ID: 2475154, 2474643
Level: Warden and 45
Class: Pikeman
Do you have TS and a Mic: nawww(Yeah)
Reason for wanting to join : One thing is because my friend Blood is in here(SHOUT OUT) and that I'm look to play with a group in NI that are actually cool.
Personal Statement: Well one thing is that Imma Stoner and if you don't know what a stoner is look it up. Also I talk with you guys in TS so I'm not new to you guys.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
RED wishes you good luck.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(12-05-2014, 10:10 PM)Warpath123 link Wrote: Ingame Name: Stoner
Character ID: 2475154, 2474643
Level: Warden and 45
Class: Pikeman
Do you have TS and a Mic: nawww(Yeah)
Reason for wanting to join : One thing is because my friend Blood is in here(SHOUT OUT) and that I'm look to play with a group in NI that are actually cool.
Personal Statement: Well one thing is that Imma Stoner and if you don't know what a stoner is look it up. Also I talk with you guys in TS so I'm not new to you guys.

Although we appreciate you applying to this house, we have to respectfully deny your application. Due to your current reputation in the game, we feel that it would not be in the house's best interest to accept your application.
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
Good luck with your house! Just give me a holler when you get a custom banner done and I'll put it in game.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(12-05-2014, 10:26 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Good luck with your house! Just give me a holler when you get a custom banner done and I'll put it in game.

Alright, Thanks!

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2
Weren't Valkyries the Nord Angelic Battle-Maidens that aided the Nords? Anyways, good luck.
(12-05-2014, 10:26 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Good luck with your house! Just give me a holler when you get a custom banner done and I'll put it in game.

Adding on that, shoot me a PM or post on my topic (found here) if you want your house on the house index.
Good luck!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-05-2014, 10:33 PM)Renji link Wrote: Weren't Valkyries the Nord Angelic Battle-Maidens that aided the Nords? Anyways, good luck.

Lol...thanks! Big Grin

Prince-10
Ragnar-3
Nord War Marshall-2