Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Movies 2014
i would like to say Spider man 2 was pretty awesome... anyone else any other great movies from this year that a pretty awesome to watch??
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Well this film is not released yet, but the lest part of "The Hobbit" should be awesome I would watch it Wink
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(17-05-2014, 06:41 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: i would like to say Spider man 2 was pretty awesome... anyone else any other great movies from this year that a pretty awesome to watch??

Agreed, The Amazing Spiderman 2 was really great, but I have to say that my favorite movie of this year so far is, surprisingly, the Lego Movie. Awesome animation (animated as if it's all stop motion), great voice acting, and so much self-ridicule and tongue-in-cheek lines I had a hard time breathing through most of the movie. Will definitely watch it again sometime soon.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Try watching Grand Budapest Hotel.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma