Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ability to save username or stay logged in forever.
Everytime I play NI, I log on to the Nord Invasion website and have to type in my long arse character name. Can you implement a feature to stay logged in permanently or to have it save?
You can allow your browser to remember your character name and password, I think.
I can only get it to remember password :/

Its quite a pain to type out jeremiah_the_17th_of_exetria, every time xD.

Then again its my own fault for picking such a rediculously long name in the first place Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I have been using both Firefox and Chrome and both can save Username and Password to login field.
weird, must be something I'm doing wrong xD, know which options I should have ticked? (firefox)

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(20-05-2012, 12:25 PM)Senni link Wrote: I can only get it to remember password :/

Its quite a pain to type out jeremiah_the_17th_of_exetria, every time xD.

Then again its my own fault for picking such a rediculously long name in the first place Tongue.

Jeremiah_the_12th_of_bedford is equally as annoying Big Grin
I wonder if safari has an autosave feature.
Both chrome and firefox automatically asked if i wished my details to be saved to which I click yes. As for options, have not a scooby!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I found it, turns out I only saved my pass, not my username xD, had to delete it and redo.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.