Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item stat changes
Got a couple of suggestions Big Grin:

Smile)

EDIT:
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I support this with all my heart!
I agree to all of those. Especially about the pikeman. Its still not very useful class except having nice overhead weapons and ability of being good slashers. But their lack of accuracy with thowing weapons is disturbing. You have to be in medium-close range to make a good hit and if you wont; most of the time you miss the area you target for or hit shields. There is no point of using throwing weapons in this situation because mobs can close the distance with you very quickly and you get hit while trying to change to your polearm :/. This is very bad since you are already vulnerable as a skirmisher.

I think giving pikeman better armors or raising accuracy with throwing weapons can fix this and we can have more pikemen ingame. Also i wouldnt mind of having more damage as a slasher.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
These suggestions are noted. Some are not practical (number 6) but we will look into these.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I'd like to suggest a rebalance of the Sun Pike, since I hardly see it being used over the Swadian Halberd which deals 8 more base slashing damage.

I just want the swing damage of the Sun Pike to be upped to around the Swadian Halberd's, the thrust can be lowered to compensate. The Lance of Kings and Thunder Pike will still be around as the longer thrusting oriented polearms.

Current stats:
Having the same power strike as a commando would also be good, due to the range penalty of polearms compared to 2-handed weapons.

On the accuracy of ranged weapons problem, that can easily be solved by moving some of the damage from the bows/crossbows to the arrows/bolts. The game doesn't penalize the accuracy if the damage is on the arrows, and the formula for damage just adds bow + arrow damage before multiplying by some factor of proficiency, power draw, and power draw requirement.
Innovative solution Smile, but there is an accuracy stat, its just left at default iirc (99).

Also when you said king pike and thunder pike it reminded me of something xD.

King pikes got ghost reach, guessing the devs already know about this and since no one has one, it doesn't really matter Tongue.

And I think the thunder pike falls into the same category as the sun pike, when compared to the swadian halberd. Personally I always thought the halberd's stats were a bit off (has blunt stab and huge damage ratings) and going to be balanced a bit (nerfed xD).

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(23-05-2012, 12:18 PM)Senni link Wrote: And I think the thunder pike falls into the same category as the sun pike, when compared to the swadian halberd. Personally I always thought the halberd's stats were a bit off (has blunt stab and huge damage ratings) and going to be balanced a bit (nerfed xD).
This has already been done for the next patch  Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thought so Smile,

Thanks Big Grin

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ah yes, the 'next patch'. I have dismissed that claim.

Joke aside, I agree mostly with these suggestions. Although nerfing thrust damage on pikes doesn't seem quite right. Also shouldn't the Sun Pike be Pikeman only?
I agree with these, would love a nice pair of craftable plate boots.

regarding the helmets, 70 might be getting a little excessive the only way things like nord rangers can hurt me in melee is if they hit me in head otherwise they bounce. perhaps a small buff to the fearsome 62-65 to make it clearly more superior to the grinder helm because as of now it only has an extra 2 armour.