Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting player SK_Atelier
I was on an Ragnarok server minding my own business trying to level up when so SK_Atelier starts interrogating meĀ  because I don't have really good armour and I look like a lower level player, which is understandable because lower level players cant get xp on Ragnarok. However I tell SK_Atelier that I am indeed level 39 and when he asked me how much assist exp i got from the server from playing I tell him I've collected in total around 24k exp.

[Image: 72d203a55d.png] Proof I did gain assist exp from the server.

however unsatisfied with my answer he keeps harassing me to answer how much assist xp i got from a nord something hunter. Now my game doesn't run that well because my computer is bunk so when there's a bunch of action going on and people are getting a lot of kills the kill feed doesn't show up very well but from what i could make out it was either 110 assist xp or 90 assist xp. Before I can tell him I get kicked and banned from the server.

Personally I believe this kick and ban was unjustified and unwarranted.
[Image: haloclan_elemix.png]
Clarification: I kicked you from the server. You were not banned.

Here is the story from my perspective: B-Baller_Elemix joins the Ragnarok server on some later spawn wave (probably 8). He spawns in with a red tunic and a deployable shield. His equipment certainly did not give the impression of a Ragnarok-capable character. In five waves, he managed to gain less than two kills. He did not shuffle items and he did not volunteer to use medic boxes for the team so that a better equipped member could kill the bots. In brief, he was leeching. I asked his level and he said 39 with two in infantry and two in archer (or something like that).

Because of this, I decided to give him a simple test (on the advice of our good friend Latina_Heat). It involved asking him how much assist experience an Einherjar Ranger gave. If he were really gaining experience, he would be able to answer this question simply by opening his log. At this time, we began toming for barricades (in preparation for Jotnes or Thor, I believe -- and he was still sitting at two kills). His first answer to the question was 10k. Apparently he misinterpreted my question to be "how much experience did you gain from being in the run." I decided to ask him again multiple times only to be ignored. I warned him not to ignore my questions and a minute or two later when I threatened to kick him, he asked me what he did wrong. I assume that he had tabbed out while I had asked him the second and third time, though at the time I was under the impression that he was looking on the forums for the answer. He then asked me "what was the question" and so I repeated myself again. He answered 110 -- again, the incorrect amount -- and that was the final straw.

I do apologize for kicking you despite your being level 39. I just didn't realize there were individuals who would actually choose to be tier 2 hybrids. Regardless, you did not contribute to the team and ignored our advice on how you could have done so. I therefore believe the kick was justified.

If you have any questions for me, I would be glad to help you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma