Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How long would it take for you to repay a loan of 200.000?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
14 days
36.00%
9 36.00%
21 days
24.00%
6 24.00%
28 days
8.00%
2 8.00%
2 months
12.00%
3 12.00%
longer than 2 months
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[FBS] First Bank of Swadia
You should think about the Hurrican Offer again...assuming a worth of 20-25 million you would need years for paying it like that.
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
Updated OP upon multiple requests with higher maxima... Smile

(31-05-2014, 04:59 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote: You should think about the Hurrican Offer again...assuming a worth of 20-25 million you would need years for paying it like that.
I think you got me wrong on that one. Smile...I want to borrow that bow on a weekly
basis...updated OP to make this a bit clearer, so thanks anyway! Wink
Oh, okay..then Im sorry Tongue
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
-Updated OP with relevant time zone
-Improved conditions of Hurricane Deal
its just a suggestion but it would be encouraging to others if you put the both loan takers and depositors for other to see . I like the idea very much good luck . Going to try  it soon myself
also if someone borrow  money i recommend that you ask for coverage  for example item that could be taken if borrower cant return money.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(02-06-2014, 11:04 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: its just a suggestion but it would be encouraging to others if you put the both loan takers and depositors for other to see . I like the idea very much good luck . Going to try  it soon myself
also if someone borrow  money i recommend that you ask for coverage  for example item that could be taken if borrower cant return money.
These are interesting ideas, which I definitely will take into consideration!
Thank you very much! Smile
I give you my 800k !
Please invite me to your house
800k send ! Smile hope you work good with it
greets Schlagbohrer
(03-06-2014, 01:57 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote: 800k send ! Smile hope you work good with it
greets Schlagbohrer
The FBS hereby confirms to have received your Savings Bond Deposit of 800,000.
According to the terms of the Bank it will be returned at June, 24th 2014 at 4:00 PM (CET)
The interest rate for it is %3.8, so you will get 830,400 in return.

Thank you for your trust in the FBS.

-Silberfalke
Updated OP with longer terms (one week longer) for loans and Savings Bonds. Smile