Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banned when first time joining the server?
So i downloaded the Mod an i joined a Server an i was kicked instantly and banned? I didn't even load it i was just kicked automatically so i am just wondering if it was because i accidently forgot to turn my proxy off that may off be the reason; Your logs would show  have literally no made offence in-game as i was banned before even being able you play,
I have contacted two admins but they may be busy to respond so i decided to post here.

Thank you, Kind Regards,
Wolf
If You just got banned directly after You joined the servers the first time, don't worry,
There will be an admin or developer that will help You. This mod is really worth being played  Wink
And by the way, are You sure to be banned? Did You try joining one of the NI_ servers again?
i tried joining all of them it says im banned from them all /: Ive contacted two admins but unfortunately had no reply :-P Ive played before like when it was starting off but was never banned an couldnt retrieve my old account so i believe it COULD be because of my proxy which i forgot to turn off -.- i hope they unban me soon :p
(29-05-2014, 08:21 PM)Bear6382 link Wrote: i tried joining all of them it says im banned from them all /: Ive contacted two admins but unfortunately had no reply :-P Ive played before like when it was starting off but was never banned an couldnt retrieve my old account so i believe it COULD be because of my proxy which i forgot to turn off -.- i hope they unban me soon :p

Hi

What is your in name in game and the I/D number please
Idk, i didnt get a chance to see it
(29-05-2014, 09:04 PM)Bear6382 link Wrote: Idk, i didnt get a chance to see it

You can find your ID when you log in on the website with your name and password. If you haven't made a character on the website yet, create one first.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Can you tell me your ingame name ?
(29-05-2014, 09:18 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Bear6382 link=topic=27010.msg180691#msg180691 date=1401397457]
Idk, i didnt get a chance to see it

You can find your ID when you log in on the website with your name and password. If you haven't made a character on the website yet, create one first.
[/quote]

how he can create new one if he cant join to servers?
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
I cant give you my ingame name as i cant even get in game
What is the name you tried to join a server with the first time you tried?
StabbyPatty - Marauder | FatPat - Royal Guard | CrossPatch - Chosen Marksman | SirPatroklos - Zweihander | Patroklos - Legionnaire
Nyx - Master Peltast | Athena - Pavise Champion | Hemera - Warden | Hestia - Halberdier
AdventurePat - Aventurier | CutePat - Sentinel | Electra - Ranger
[Image: 929e4bf8d6.png]