Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some ideas for quests
Shadow Blade
"Assassins... They're as fast as snake and their daggers are as deadly as poison. Soldier, you must kill these dangerous persons until they come to you in night..."

Kill 10 Hired Assassin

Rewards:
•Short Sword
•250 Assist XP
•700 Gold

Typical Soldiers
"Have you ever seen nords' infantry? No? So, listen to me, soldier. These warriors are brave and strong, but stupid. That's why I think, that you can complete this easy quest. Kill them, and you'll get something useful."

Kill 25 Nord Infantry

Rewards:
•45 Faction Points
•250 Gold
•500 Assist XP

Beserkers Rush
"Did you see these terrible nords too?! They are finally crazy! Without any armor they crush our battle formations and kill, kill, kill! Destroy these monsters until they get here!"

Kill 20 Nord Beserker

Rewards:
•Battle Axe
•300 Gold
•25 Faction Points

As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Those sound good to me. Especially the beserker one. Beserkers seem like they were specially designed for a quest. Tongue
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I like only this idea : quest about berserkers,

because berserkers are very powerful with their low armour, however, they are hard to kill with melee if you are fighting aganist 3-5 they will cover you then, kill. So there should be something to worth kill berserkers.
Well a good reward is that you can survive to next round Tongue
there is already a hired assasin quest. just to let you know.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Please read the date this was posted. Don't be a necro.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Well there is no Berserker quest, nor was there a final response from a developer, so instead of making a new topic he posted on this one to raise attention. That's what it looks like to me anyway.
oh its old i didnt realize someone brought it up.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]