Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Donation
Sorry yet another donation question.

I did the same as others and have recently donated to support the game. Where is the donators board?  I can't seem to find it.  I would like to request a respec but i can't locate the board.  I have already emailed my confirmation number to hypernoma .
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
You need to wait for Hypernoma to review your email and register you as a donator on the forum.
Ok got it, that's what I wanted to know.  Thank you.
So it's been a week since my donation and two emails later I still don't have access to the donor forum. Did I do something wrong?  While I have no problem donating to the mod it would be nice to respec my characters. Any help would be much appreciated.
As it is now, Hypernoma is the only one who processes donations. From what I know, he's currently in the middle of a big move, so he has very limited access to the internet. I can tell you that Hypernoma will very likely process your donation as soon as he has access again. Also, it might be wise not to send him any more e-mails in the meantime, as he will process them all later!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ok thanks for the update.  Guess I will just have to wait