Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Name Change / Respec, now live
The name change and respec functionality has been added to the site. For more details see your 'account' page on the website after you have logged in. Please note the cost to respec depends on your level.
Respec price seems a bit too high imo. The more customization the mod has, the more people will play it, so you should lower it a bit. Great addition though.
Excellent addition.
(10-12-2011, 09:50 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: Respec price seems a bit too high imo. The more customization the mod has, the more people will play it, so you should lower it a bit. Great addition though.
But that would make donating less attractive >:I
Game needs a couple of decent money sinks.

No opinion if it's too high or low though. Might be hard for newer players to get enough gold, maybe.
If you are new you can easily make a new char without losing too much.
Hmm this was realy needed one. Nice to have it in.  :-*
(10-12-2011, 11:26 PM)Polobow link Wrote: If you are new you can easily make a new char without losing too much.

I meant newer, not totally new.  Wink As in have invested quite a few hours and had fun, but regret a choice, boring to start all over again.

However with the price adjustment that happened shortly after, I think it looks very good!
(11-12-2011, 09:44 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Polobow link=topic=281.msg2415#msg2415 date=1323559590]
If you are new you can easily make a new char without losing too much.

I meant newer, not totally new.  Wink As in have invested quite a few hours and had fun, but regret a choice, boring to start all over again.

However with the price adjustment that happened shortly after, I think it looks very good!
[/quote]

Yeah, i was unaware of the price adjustment too, i think it is just fine now.
Soooo, what are the prices for respecing, roughly? Like, for a lvl 1-5 it's around X and 5-10 it's y?