Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Sheathe
wasn't actually going to report this but seeing as though him and his friend made a ridiculously petty and stupid report on me I think he deserves this

saw him on the normal AU server stacking all our cades to try and get onto the roof (for obvious reasons)

[Image: mcTqopc.jpg]
Well, well.
1. They were only my cades.
2. If I wanted to get on the roof I would have moved it closer and also I highly doubt that you can actually get on the roof.
3. In that picture when I was jumping I was getting on top of normal cade
And I know that you're not aloud to stand on it, but I didn't do/kill anything while standing on top of it. I just simply made it because we weren't taking it seriously, especially with SwagMan trying to get us killed
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
Barbutte with Coif - Valkyrie - Apr 2024
(04-06-2014, 02:38 AM)Sheathe link Wrote: Well, well.
1. They were only my cades.
2. If I wanted to get on the roof I would have moved it closer and also I highly doubt that you can actually get on the roof.
3. In that picture when I was jumping I was getting on top of normal cade
And I know that you're not aloud to stand on it, but I didn't do/kill anything while standing on top of it. I just simply made it because we weren't taking it seriously, especially with SwagMan trying to get us killed
Lies lies lies. I was there aswell and while refilling saw you jump from cade to roof a few times. You also stacked cades the map before and shot Nords while atop it. Lets hope one of the screenies I took show this. Also how can they all be your cades? I see normal cades, platforms and heavy cades. You must have an assortment of cades or the hax0r ability to bring 2 support items in at a time...or you're just a liar :S

I can contact another person who was in the server at the same time and bring him into the fold as it were.

Edit: Here is the only screenshot of him I could find, this one was from the previous map from the one shown in the OP. In this one he stood atop the cades and shot some Nords from there.
I dont deny stacking cades. But I Never shot ANY nords from atop of them, and no such nords reached the cades.
I do have quite the cade collection Wink of normal cade, platform, heavy cade, deps & ammo crate
I've seen a lot of people do that, even admins. And to be honest, its not against any rules. Since its behind shieldwall and cades cover im not using it as a advantage for nords not to hit me its like standing on platform also its built on the ground not on multiple stacked cades.
And I swear (knowing that, that won't mean a lot as there is no proof) that I did not kill, nor touch, nor did the nords even get to me on those cades because we were not utilising them for any purposes since Swagman started trolling me.
Well,he shoots the nord from there(this why i get it from comments) but he is not a immortal because nord rangers can kill him from another distance while he is busy with troops.So i think he should get warning.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
I apologize for hopping in without being directly involved, but I feel like I should point something out to educate the ignorant.

"Barricade stacking falls under the category of bug abuse since barricades were never intended to be stackable.  The general rule is that no barricades or platforms can be stacked."
- Taken from the NordInvasion Rules.

please don't yell at me
I know that rule.
And I stacked 3 cades max. Which is one more than what is allowed. But we did not utilise the cades for any purposes.
Im going to jump in im the friend that Swag is talking about.

I was in the game at the time and never seen sheathe shoot from the top of the cades.

I have seen many people shooting when standing on top of cades so why are there no reports about them here?
This is not a place for fighting things over. I have locked this topic. Hold your tongues. The report will be reviewed. If more information is required then people will be contacted.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!