Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unbreakable Barrels
Hey guys,  Wink
Yesterday I had a Rag run with 15 other players. I joined at wave 14 and respawned at Thor. After several tomings we had at about 7 Barrels placed on Coastal Raid. At Odin, when we tried to shoot a barrel, the arrows/throwables/bolts just flew through the barrels and hit the wall behind. We also tried to break them with melee weapons, but it didn't work. All barrels except one couldn't be destroyed. One special point is that most barrels (except one - the destroyable one) were placed pretty close together - Does this have any influence?
I think the server was NI_Ragnarok_EU_1 at about 17.00 CEST, I could also list some players who were there, too.
They still had a hitbox though, it was possible to stand on them.
I think Thor might be bugging them with his fire
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
We had the problem last time on Ragnar :/ so it wont be thor who bugg them
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Were they in range of bots that throw shotguns, like Fimbulwinters or Odin? Maybe those extra throwing things screw up barrels. :-\
I mean, they used to destroy servers whenever they hit barricades, so maybe they don't work as they should on barrels either.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I had this problem when I used to be able to kite. 2 or 3 times when I got to Loki I tried shooting the barrel with an arrow 3 or 4 times and it went straight through and tricksters mowed me down.
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1