Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Bugatut
I were talking with someone about juggling and some reports then this guy starts to racism.

Screenshots:

Its bad to see racist peoples in NI.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Turkish people are not a race

And is it bad to ask if someone is mad... no
is it bad for me to make up a nickname for you.... no (unless you say you don't want it which you did not state)
and saying that I'd go for some kebab just means I'd like to eat kebab, you cant judge me for that.

oh and one final thing I knew you were turkish because you were talking turkish in chat which is against the rules.

Speak English on game servers. This is so when we read the logs we can easily follow everything when reports are logged - quote

Thank you, come again later
....I'm not quite sure if you think you're actually in the right here bug, this kind of slander is unappreciated in NordInvasion. You're just throwing racial stereotypes at someone, a great intellectual effort on your part I'm sure, but it's un-classy and childish for everyone else.

"Turkish people are not a race" ..........wow really? Like, were you afraid we wouldn't be able to come to a decision about if you are actually this ignorant or not and decided to  make it easier on us?

As for the quote you have butchered out of context?
Yes we would like for people to speak English in game as it DOES make it easier to read logs, but there is no ban on anyone speaking their natural born language, as long as they aren't unnecessarily spamming.

So i wouldn't really go about telling people they're breaking the rules, when you don't seem to have that great of an understanding as to what they even are.

Someone will stop by to clean this up.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
(09-06-2014, 12:40 PM)Bugatut link Wrote: Turkish people are not a race

And is it bad to ask if someone is mad... no
is it bad for me to make up a nickname for you.... no (unless you say you don't want it which you did not state)
and saying that I'd go for some kebab just means I'd like to eat kebab, you cant judge me for that.

oh and one final thing I knew you were turkish because you were talking turkish in chat which is against the rules.

Speak English on game servers. This is so when we read the logs we can easily follow everything when reports are logged - quote

Thank you, come again later

I was talking in turkish because there was a 2 ppl on the server was talking turkish so i say them speak english here in turkish language is that a problem ?
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Bugatut with your answers you rather drag yourself down ...
Count that as a warning. If you cross our radars again with such behaviour, there will be consequences.